Wildwood Waterscapes is multi-certified and award-winning company that designs, uses, and services rainwater harvesting systems. The uses for rainwater are countless from landscape irrigation and power-washing to fire protection and sewage/plumbing. Varying techniques and the utmost care in design and construction is used to ensure that the systems produced are non-intrusive and wholly-functional.
Rainwater can reduce water bills, lighten the demand on the municipal water supply, alleviate frustration caused by summertime water sanctions, and also provide a source of water for all of your gardening and water feature needs. Our team firmly believes in using the most eco-friendly and environmentally safe construction techniques for rainwater collection, including things like basic harvesting, rain gardens, ground water reclamation, and non-chemical water filtration.
Bring our experts at Wildwood Waterscapes your questions and visions for your next great rainwater harvesting or rainwater collection project so that we can transform your ideas and dreams into reality! We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this service prior to or in addition to providing a quote and estimate for your next project.
Benefits of Rainwater Harvesting
- Reduce water bills
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid water restrictions
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
How can you use Rainwater?
- Landscape irrigation
- Wash your car, patio or deck
- Top off water features, swimming pools and hot tubs
- Property fire protection
- Toilet and laundry water supply
- Manage storm water and decrease flooding
Did you know?
- 1 inch of rainfall on a 2,000 sq/ft residential roof generates 1,250 gallons of reusable water.
- That same roof in Victoria could generate 41,250 gallons of water.